Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.
|Product video trailer URL||N/A|
EOCR Electronic Over Current (Ground Fault) Relay, Range: 0.5-6A, Output: 1a1b (R Type), Supply: AC110V 50/60Hz, Panel/Din-Rail Mount
Over-current protection is provided by tripping the relay when motor operating current exceeds over-current setting of EOCR for a period greater than the preset operating time (O-time).
- Locked rotor for starting, In > 3 times OC setting
- Phase unbalance, 50 %
- Sensitivity to phase reverse
- Earth fault, Ig > Ig setting
- Sensitivity to phase loss
- Overload, In > OC setting