Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.
|Product video trailer URL||N/A|
EOCR Electronic Over Current Relay With 3 Integral CT, Separate Display, Range: 10-100A, 3CT 100:5A, Output: 1a1b (OL/GR), Supply: AC/DC24V, Window Hole Type, Panel / Din-Rail / Flush Mount
Over-current protection is provided by tripping the relay when motor operating current (In) exceeds over-current setting (Is) of EOCR for a period greater than the preset operating time (O-time).
- Phase unbalance, 5...50 %
- Locked rotor for starting, In > 2...10 times OC setting
- Sensitivity to phase reverse
- Sensitivity to phase loss
- Locked rotor for running, In > 1.5...5 times OC setting
- Underload, In < UC setting
- Overload, In > OC setting