Carlo Gavazzi Solid State Relay 3-Phase Zero-Cross with LED & Varistor, Control: 24-275VAC/24-50VDC, Operational: 400VAC, 3x25A.
A Solid State Relay family designed to switch various loads such as heating elements, motors and transformers. The relay is capable of switching high voltages up to 600 VACrms. The built-in varistor secures transient protection for heavy industrial applications. For higher reliability and load cycle capability three semiconductor power units are soldered directly on to the direct copper bonded (DCB) substrate. AC- or DC-controlled versions are available. Built-in LED status indication for applied control voltage and over-temperature alarm (optional). The series covers a arange of load currents up to 75AACrms.
Plastic extrusion machines, thermoforming machines, blow moulding machines, coffee machines, electrical ovens, vending machines, soldering ovens, dryers, climatic chambers, air handling units, plastic sealing machines, shrink tunnels, etc.
• 3-phase Solid State Relay.
• Zero switching.
• Rated operational current: 3 x 25A, 55A or 75A.
• Rated operational voltage: Up to 690VAC.
• Control voltage 4-32VDC or 24-275VAC.
• Integral snubber network.
• Built-in varistor.
• Over-temperature protection option with alarm output.
• IP 10 back-of-hand protection.
• LED indication of control input and over-temperature alarm status.
|Alliance Part No||AA-RZ3A40A25|
|Mfr. Part No||RZ3A40A25|