Carlo Gavazzi Power Analyzer 3-Phase, 96x96mm, Range: 208-600VAC (VL-L), 5(6)A, Output: Digital & RS485, Supply: 120-240VAC/VDC.
WM15 is a power analyzer for single-, two- and three-phase systems. Depending on the model, WM15 is equipped with a static output (pulse or alarm), with a static output and a Modbus RTU communication port or with a static output and a M-Bus port. The self-powered version can be installed on systems up to 415 V L-L (400 V L-L for MID models), while the version with auxiliary power supply can be installed on systems up to 600 V L-L.
WM15 can be installed in any switchboard to control energy consumption, main electrical variables and harmonic distortion. In panel boards, where typically three analogical ammeters are installed to give a visual feedback of the system status, WM15 provides the same information on the matrix display by means of the bar graphs. When used to monitor a single machine, WM15 relates the energy consumption with the operating hours to schedule maintenance and detect faults. Moreover, the reset of partial counters allows to monitor each machine cycle. Thanks to the MID certification, it can also be used for fiscal metrology.
- Measure main electrical variables and voltage and current harmonic distortions.
- Measure active and reactive energy.
- Enhanced readability. The backlit graphical display allows the size of the digits to be adapted to the displayed variable. The instantaneous values of the current are also shown by a bar graph to have the plant situation at a glance.
- Easy navigation. The setup and navigation of the pages are very intuitive thanks to the user interface with 4 mechanical push buttons. In addition, the slideshow function automatically displays the desired measurements in sequence without having to use the keypad.
- Quick setup. Wizard and wiring correction on first startup, UCS mobile app for setup via OptoProg and optical port are some of the advantages allowing a quick, guided and errorless installations and commissioning. UCS software is available for free download.
- Accurate measurement. It is compliant with the international accuracy standard IEC/EN62053-21, and the IEC/EN61557-12 performance requirements (active power and active energy). Optional high accuracy version: class 0.5S kWh according to IEC/EN62053-22.
- Fiscal metrology. WM15 configuration access can be locked and terminals can be sealed in case of a MID certified model for fiscal metering.
- Installation flexibility. WM15 is suitable for single phase, two-phase, three-phase and wild-leg systems with different voltage levels and grid frequencies used worldwide.
- Multi-language. Chinese and Korean versions are available as alternative to the standard English user interface.